Harsh winter conditions make your vehicle work harder, particularly your charging and starting system, headlights, tires and windshield wipers. Come see the experts at Exit5 Auto and make sure you are ready for the winter!
- FREE – Clean any corrosion from battery posts and cable connections and wash all surfaces with battery terminal cleaner or a solution of baking soda and water.We will also check your battery strength to ensure it is strong enough to face cold weather.
- FREE – Check for engine and drivability problems. Symptoms like hard starts, rough idling, stalling or diminished power could signal a problem that would be exacerbated by cold weather.
- FREE – Inspect all lights and bulbs and replace burned out bulbs.
- FREE – Check the exhaust system for leaks.
- FREE – Examine tires for tread depth, uneven wearing and cupping.
- $30 – Replace worn windshield-wiper blades.
- $80 – Clean road grime or clouding from headlight lenses.
Complete Cooling System / Anti-Freeze Service – $100.00
- Check system for leaks
- Inspect drive belts
- Install cleaner to dissolve and remove accumulated deposits of rust, scale and sludge
- Remove old fluid and deposits
- Install New coolant
- Add special conditioners to protect the metal surfaces inside the radiator and extend the life of the water pump, heater core and hoses
Available Tire Services
- Replacement Tires – We offer a complete line of tires for your vehicle.
- Snow Tires – Snow tires offer the best in winter traction and performance.
- Winter/Summer Changeover – We can mount and balance your snow tires on your wheels.
- Wheels – We also offer snow tire and wheel packages to simplify seasonal changeover.
- Tire Rotation and Balance – Four tire rotation with computerized balance.
- Four Wheel Alignment – Computerized wheel alignment to factory specs to reduce premature tire wear and replacement.
- Power Steering Service – Remove old fluid and contaminants and install new fluid to prevent premature failure of pump and steering rack.